CO. Hrmph! I felt kinda betrayed, or should I say cheated? It's a fact that they cheated on us.
I got caught by tt woman, again! It goes like tt..
[woman]I thought I've given you a warning last week. Why arent your hair dyed back? [me]Oh.. I dont know [woman]What you mean by you dont know? [me]But I did dyed it back already. The colour just fades. What can I do? [woman]You bought the temporary one right? Do you know the difference between temporary dye and permanent one? [me](roll eyes)Sry, my mum bought them. Not me. Anyway, it'll be damaging if I keep dyeing my hair. And, I really DID dye back tt time. [woman]Then why did you dye in the 1st place when it's damaging? [me](Pretending to look amazed, staring with my eyes wide open at her DYED hair!)Oh, hmmm(still looking at her hair.)Oh.. because I like it brown. And it was hols then. But now you're expecting it to be purely black(which is impossible),I dont like. And! My mum was the one who encouraged me to dye, so... [woman]Okay, I advice you to go to a salon and get it done if you dont wan to damage your hair.
I find her being silly. And contradicting. Salon huh? Pay for me lah! =x Anyway, it'll still be damaging.
Assholeeee. She has nth better to do.
Anyway, today I have been very guai. I attended Chinese and GP lect! Hais. Cant help it. Im just guai.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
8:44 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand